View the MRA Constitution
- To strive to promote and improve the image and standards of the Metal Recyclers Association of South Africa.
- To provide the highest level of service to our customers.
- To trade in an ethical manner according to accepted business practice.
- To provide safe and pleasant working conditions for my employees.
- To uphold the concept of free enterprise and service the community.
- To act in accordance with the current legislation relating to the trading of scrap metal and to promote the protection of the environment.
- To avoid purchasing or handling materials suspected of having been stolen.
- To co-operate with and support all persons in an endeavour to stop unlawful practices.